Friday 5 October 2012

Final Destination Series

Is time to recommend a new interesting horror movie to you guys. 

Tonight, 

I would like to introduce this movie “Final Destination”.

It consists of five episodes but their story line is same. It is talking about in a group of people, there is a person has the ability to predict. The person will have a vision before some bad things happen so that they can stop it happening to save their friends. Unfortunately, death does not like to be cheated. No matter how, they also cannot escape their fate although they escaped once from death.

As I am a very picky person, therefore, there is few movies can really impress me much. 

I like to watch this movie because I saw how the people pay a painful price for their dishonesty through this movie. It gives me enlightenment, we have to be strong and face it no matter how bad is the situation. Once we have overcome, it is not a problem anymore. Contrary to that, if we try to escape it, there will be more and more difficulties waiting for us in our future. We cannot change our fate, you might escape once, but does not mean you can avoid it every time. It is just not at the right time for you to face the consequences.

Since I did not purposely mentioned any  five plot of episodes. 
SO, go watch it now~!!

Tan Yen Shan (57546)

No comments:

Post a Comment