Monday 1 October 2012

Mama Mia (2008)

Hey guys, are you feeling bored during weekend?
 You feel like don’t want to go outside, but you have nothing to do when you stay at home? 
Let me recommend this movie which worth to let you spend time on it!


Mama Mia! (2008)
Director: Phyllida Llyord
Duration: 108mins
Cast: Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgard, Julie Walters, Dominic Cooper, and Christine Baranski



“MAMA MIA” is the great movie that you worth to sitting on the sofa with some snacks. It is a story about 20 years old girl, Sophie Sheridan is going to married with her boyfriend, Sky, but she wish to be give away by her father, because she does not know who is her father from the day she born until now. Sophie has invited the three guys that used to be her mother’s lover, which is Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson, and Harry Bright. Her mother, Donna Sheridan does not know the Sophie’s plan at all. She was surprised when she knew the three guys were in the island. Donna is going to stop the three guys to attend the wedding with her two best friends, Rosie and Tanya and the funny story is about to begin!

By the way, I was addicted one of the songs in the movie, "Mama Mia". The melody is hovering in my mind non-stop! I feel so awesome and shocked by this song, because my mind could not forget about it. Oops! The melody is surfing in my mind again. The song is sung when Donna saw her lovers in her old-goat house. The song is showing her excitement that cannot be cover. By listening the beat, you will feel how excited Donna is just like the moment you meets your first love! You can ask your mother watch along and learn how to dance and sing, typically suitable for every mother! Here is a video clip, which is the scene of the song is being singing. 

CLICK & LISTEN NOW!


Beside Mama Mia, there are lot songs which impress me deeplyone of the songs is "Dancing Queen". “Wuuhoo, see that girl…Watch that scene…dig in the Dancing Queen…” What an awesome song, original from Abba. Rosie and Tanya cheer up Donna by this song when Donna felt lost to facing the three lovers. This song has call on all the female in the town to dance along. All the female dance confidently, no matter how old they are.
 Now, I was imagining the picture of my grandmother dancing with them.



 By watching this scene, I realized that dance and music is unrestraint thing that everyone can own. I used to feel weird when my grandmother is dancing front of us, but now I would not. Anyways, there are a lot of things that impress me beside the song. Want to know what is that? Quickly watch this movie now!


 

Trailer of Mama Mia!

Ng Yew Leong (57268)

No comments:

Post a Comment